All persons participating in the event are subject to search of their persons and belongings at the discretion of the CBF Productions (CBF).
• By participating in the event, you expressly assume all risk and danger of personal injury and all other hazards, which include, but are not limited to, property damage arising from or related in any way to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the event
• All forms of smoking are strictly prohibited (including but not limited to cigarettes, e-cigs & vapes)
• By participating, you willingly give your permission for CBF to capture your image via video and photography for its unrestricted use in all forms of media / marketing, without compensation
• Nudity and or exposed body parts is prohibited under California County Code 32.1002
• I agree to SMS updates regarding event updates, changes, notifications, marketing & information.
• Outside food or drink (exception for documented medical needs, must have a doctor’s note with matching ID)
• Cans, coolers, bottles, glass containers, CamelBaks / bladders
• Drugs and drug paraphernalia
• Professional photo / video cameras or audio recording devices
• Skateboards, motorized vehicles, bicycles
• Footballs, Baseball, Frisbees or Playing Catch
• Colors or badges
• Umbrellas (parasols ok)
• Weapons or firearms, including pocket knives
• Fireworks or explosives
• Laser pointers or selfie sticks
• Stickers, flyers, solicitations
• Pets (guide/service dogs OK)
Disclaimer: The Person using this ticket so assumes all risk of personal injury and loss or damage to property. Management reserves the right to revoke the license granted by this ticket, you must be 21 years of age or older with a valid ID to consume alcohol. This is a rain or shine event and there are no refunds. In the unlikely chance of a Thunder, Wind, Lightning Storm or Fire and the event gets canceled due to safety concerns there will be no refunds.
All CDC and State of California guidelines will be followed, and we are working closely with Ventura County and the City of Ventura to ensure this event meets or exceeds all recommended standards.
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AGREEMENT by entering the park ALL (“Participants”), acknowledge and agree to the terms below. Each Person will be participating as a volunteer or participant in the activities at the Plaza Park premises and facilities. I AM AWARE OF THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND RELATED GOVERNMENTAL ORDERS, DIRECTIVES AND GUIDELINES (COLLECTIVELY “DIRECTIVES”), INCLUDING DIRECTIVES FOR FREQUENT HAND WASHING, SOCIAL DISTANCING AND USE OF FACE MASKS IN PUBLIC LOCATIONS. I AM AWARE THAT THESE ACTIVITIES ARE OCCURRING IN A PUBLIC LOCATION DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, AND ALSO POTENTIALLY INVOLVE LIVESTOCK OR OTHER FAIRGROUNDS ACTIVITIES, AND ARE THEREFORE HAZARDOUS ACTIVITIES. I AM AWARE THAT I COULD BE INFECTED, SERIOUSLY INJURED OR EVEN DIE DUE TO COVID-19 OR DUE TO ACTIVITIES AT THE EVENT INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LIVESTOCK ACTIVITIES. I AM VOLUNTARILY PARTICIPATING IN THESE ACTIVITIES WITH KNOWLEDGE OF THE DANGER INVOLVED AND AGREE TO ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, WHETHER THOSE RISKS ARE KNOWN OR UNKNOWN. As consideration for being permitted bythe State of California (“State”), the County of Ventura(the “County”), and any lessor of the event premises (“Lessor”), to participate in these activities and use the Fair premises and facilities, I forever release CBF Productions (Producer Of Shows), the State, California Fair Services Authority (“CFSA”), the County, the Lessor, and any affiliated organization, along with their respective directors, officers, employees, volunteers, agents, contractors, and representatives (collectively“Releasees”) from any and all liabilities, causes of action, lawsuits, claims, demands, or damages of any kind whatsoever that I, my assignees, heirs, distributees, guardians, next of kin, spouse and legal representatives now have, or may have in the future, for injury, death, or property damage, related to (i) my participation in these activities, (ii) the negligence or other acts of any Releasee, whether directly connected to these activities or not, and however caused, or (iii) the condition of the premises where these activities occur, whether or not I am then participating in the activities. I also agree that I, my assignees, heirs, distributees, guardians, next of kin, spouse and legal representatives will not make a claim against, sue, or attach the property of any Releasee in connection with any of the matters covered by the foregoing release. I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT BETWEEN MYSELF, CBF PRODUCTIONS, THE STATE, CFSA, THE COUNTY, AND THE LESSOR.